Do you have enterprise IT service delivery experience with Global System Integrators, Consulting firms or Value Added Resellers? Have you built and led a successful IT consulting practice through subcontracting to a Prime Contractor on large Government Programs? Can you lead an enterprise AWS Partner through the implementation of AWS across a variety of projects involving IT pre-sales, advisory, strategy, distributed architecture implementation, and hybrid cloud operations? Can you help AWS partners build and lead world class teams that drive breakthrough business results using cutting edge technologies? Can you help develop a partner ecosystem to serve the customers and drive adoption of a new IT platform?
At AWS, we’re hiring highly specialized cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, and to work with our partners on key customer engagements around the world. Our AWS consultants deliver IT infrastructure architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, perform enterprise portfolio assessments, review operation best practices and conduct skills transfer workshops. We drive enterprise IT transformation.
AWS consultants collaborate with customers and partners to address security and compliance, performance and scale, availability and manageability, as well as compute intensive big data analytics. They advise customers on migrating existing systems and building new systems using the full range of AWS services.
We're looking for an experienced Partner Strategy Consultant to help take the AWS Partner business to the next level while contributing at the WW level to design and drive the cloud-based IT professional services delivery model of the future.
Partner Strategy Consultant role requires broad technology knowledge and the ability to architect a service delivery solution by mapping a customers' business problem to an end-to-end technology solution. The successful candidate will have:
- A mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen as well as a demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility and the business value of AWS services and offerings.
- Advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industries and the ability to communicate effectively with CxO-level stakeholders is a must.
- Advanced market analysis skills and experience with principles of technology design and implementation to define appropriate solution synergy between the Partner and AWS for the benefit of our customers.
- Ability to develop and align Partner solutions with AWS Services, solutions and future strategy as related to joint targeted markets.
- Engaging partners as part of the overall AWS Professional Services delivery model.
- Ability to advise and influence at the CxO level
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Ability to be mobile and travel for projects.