· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 5+ years of software development experience, including Java and/or C++, OO Design, and SOA
· Experience using a MV* framework (such as Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS, ReactJS, …)
· Experience with web interface development and frameworks (React, Angular, Jquery, or similar)
· Experience in using a version control system, preferably Git
· Knowledge of HTML5, DOM traversal/manipulation and event capturing, jQuery, CSS