Amazon is looking for a smart, ambitious, strategic, business transformation leader for our evolving HR tools and systems. In this role, you will develop deep expertise with HR Services and People Technology solutions used by Amazon and will work with business leaders, technologists, HR program leaders and delivery partners to develop and document new strategies, requirements and timelines taking full advantage of new technology platforms. You will lead and/or be a critical member of cross-functional teams through process and policy design, testing, implementation, operations and support of new HR tools and services. You will also have a large change leadership responsibility in this role.
- Deliver Solutions – Design and implement new or modified regional and global core HR processes to meet long term employee and HR business needs; partner with technical development teams on gap analysis and system design and prioritization of critical strategic components of the deployments.
- Operational Excellence - Drive regional and global HR process optimization to fully exploit the cloud technology platform while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
- Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs
- Business Requirements - Facilitate the collection and quality of regional business requirements including process deviations and localizations
- Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire processes used by Amazon, advise the business on regional and global process requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of Amazon People Technology
- Project Management – Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedule; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables
- Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis