Business Intelligence Engineer, Talent Analytics
This position is located in Seattle, WA. We offer full relocation benefits.
The Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) for Worldwide Operations and Customer Service Talent Management will work on a team in transforming massive, complex data sets into quantifiable relationships, trends, and actionable insights. The successful candidate will help produce the analytics that drive and chart progress against a multi-year talent strategy for Amazon's largest business unit. He/she will also support the development of reporting solutions and success metrics that will be sent to our WW Operations Leaders. We are seeking a candidate that loves working with business intelligence tools, can work to creatively solve problems using technology, can look critically at reporting tools so that we are leveraging the right tools for our business leaders, and can partner with customers to answer key business questions. The BIE, Talent Analytics must be analytical and creative, with the ability to think critically about data and draw insights. He/she should display skills in the following areas:
- Translating basic business problem statements into data and analytics requirements
- Selecting the appropriate tools, technologies, and statistical methods to solve problems
- Working with internal customers to define the best output based on stakeholder needs
- Writing queries that improve our reporting capability
- Identifying and recommending opportunities to automate systems and tools
- Presenting key insights verbally and in writing, including to a non-technical audience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.