Are you a Leader that can transform how an industry Enterprises use the Cloud?
Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact projects that are technically broad and deep?
Do you have experience leading diverse global teams driving change and business value at significant scale?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring next generation enterprise Leaders to work with our top-tier global customers and their partners in transforming their enterprise IT landscapes. Our experts engage with customers to understand their business drivers, assess application portfolios, design reliable and cost-effective hybrid cloud infrastructures, create transition plans and develop business cases to justify the programs. Our engagements include projects covering thousands of applications across tens of thousands of servers and involve developing a shared vision, leading the customer through the challenges of cloud adoption, demonstrating the reality of the vision and then enabling them to achieve full operational integration.
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
- Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise cloud strategies.
- Identifying motivators for cloud adoption and unlocking Enterprise challenges.
- Analyzing application portfolios, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components, and assessing migration feasibility.
- Architecting hybrid AWS and on-premise solutions for technology clusters and patterns.
- Establishing shared IT service centers for Cloud operations.
- Cost/Benefit modeling and creating compelling business cases for migration.
- Generating AWS migration roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures.
- Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute migration plans.
- Getting feedback from common Enterprise requirements into AWS service development teams.