Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Channel Programs team working in the highly visible role of global program manager.
As a Channel Program Manager managing the distribution program, you will own the delivery of industry leading, transformative partner programs that support the AWS distribution partner ecosystem in building and differentiating their high-value products, solutions and services that help accelerate AWS Channel Partners in building a successful cloud practice.
This role will challenge both your creative and analytical skills. You will build relationships with business stakeholders within the global alliances team at AWS and AWS distribution partners, become a subject matter expert in the distribution channel segment, and develop and update AWS distribution program to support AWS Channel Partners. The Channel Program Manager will partner with current and future AWS distribution partners, Global alliance leaders, Partner Development Managers, Sales teams, and the Business Development organization to execute distribution program worldwide.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business. The ideal candidate is experienced in building partner programs, and has a proven ability to learn new technologies fast. The Channel Program Manager can effectively influence both technical and non-technical audiences up to the senior executive level.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own and lead the strategy of distribution program globally
- Lead the process for defining global requirements for launching a new distribution partner
- Develop structured processes around onboarding, enabling and supporting distribution partners for business and operations
- Work across regional alliance teams to build an ecosystem of strategic distribution partners that add significant value to AWS Channel Partners
- Build valuable partner benefit packages to support distribution partners
- Serve as a key member of the AWS channel team in helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy
- Own all reporting of your segment, participating in regular business reviews with leadership and stakeholders.
- Utilize salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems to track key performance metrics.