is a newly created role to build world class workbenches for ADS teams for performing their speech and language support activities.
ADS Technology is seeking a talented and passionate Web Developer to create a best-in-class customer experience for our ADS workbench systems. We own the applications that are used by ADS to support speech and language work for Amazon devices. This position requires the ability to interact closely with our team, and lead design efforts on a variety of projects, supporting multiple teams. You will partner with business and product development teams throughout the product lifecycle producing timely and top quality deliveries on our platforms.
We aim to build code we can reuse. The tools will be internationalized into multiple languages, and may be extended into marketing demos. You should be a talented and experienced frontend developer with expertise in web UI and AJAX-based interactive application development. You should have a solid background in the fundamentals of software development, and have a deep understanding of best practices in various languages/technologies. You should love creating things and take great personal pride in building engaging and innovative interfaces. An unfailing passion and capacity to interact with an advocate on behalf of our customers is an absolute must. Summary of Responsibilities
· Create user interaction workflows on our internal platform.
· Create user-centric designs by considering customer feedback, and usability findings
· Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing feature functionality of the system.
· Keep internationalization in view and provide maximum functionality for given use cases without context switching.
· Work closely with UX designer to help define the design language for workflow to be used in ongoing projects.
· Develop and maintain detailed specifications and documentation.
· Present work to the peer reviews and review other peers work.