As a Business Systems Analyst you will own and execute HR software and service delivery initiatives to build scale, efficiency, and a great employee experience. You will lead cross-functional teams through the design, delivery, and implementation of new tools and services while defining standard work and promoting process optimization. This role is part of a new team being established in Asia to support the region.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
· Deliver Solutions – Implement global technologies and services to meet long term HR and Payroll business needs; partner with development teams on system design and gap analysis, prioritization of critical initiatives and resources, and make v. buy evaluation
· Business Requirements - Coordinate the collection of global business requirements and the documentation of system configuration and integration specifications, test plans and use cases.
· Change Management - Coordinate the rollout of new tools and systems including delivery of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, training materials and post-launch support resources
· Communication - Own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and periodic white paper analysis; provide pre and post launch communications to impacted teams
· Quality – Develop and execute a user acceptance testing plan to ensure solutions meet business needs and is adopted by end users.
· Operational Excellence - Drive global HR process optimization and standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility and appropriate localization
· Subject Matter Expertise – develop deep knowledge of time and attendance solution(s) utilized by Amazon, advise the business on global requirements and best practices for optimizing the use of these systems