At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Echo or Fire TV. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of shopping.
This team is looking for a world-class Business Analyst who is passionate about the customer experience to act globally and drive innovation. The ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen, intense curiosity, excellent analytical abilities and superior written and verbal communications skills. The candidate will have a strong bias towards data-driven decision-making and will be comfortable with ambiguity while working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
The Business Analyst will play a key role in driving insights about our business. You will transform data into actionable business information, and will make it readily accessible to product management, marketing, and senior leadership. You will work closely with team leaders to successfully take ideas from initial concepts to launch. You must be responsive, flexible, and willing to take a stand on behalf of the customer to produce simple, elegant, compelling experiences. You will also own the design, creation, and management of extremely large datasets.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Identifying, developing and executing data analysis to uncover areas of business and marketing opportunities
· Presenting written recommendations and insights to cross-functional stakeholders that will help inform business activities and strategies.
· Shaping and informing key metrics and indicators by which our business will assess its performance.
· Deep dive into massive data sets to answer key business questions using Excel, SQL and other data manipulation languages
· Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when and which data sources to use.
· Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling and problem solving.
· Work with product management, marketing, technology management, and other constituents to research issues, and implement process improvements.