International Seller Services is seeking a smart, highly-motivated, and experienced Business Analyst to join the International Seller Services - Business Intelligence & Strategy team.
In this role you will:
- Be one of the key builders of a new BI governance model, org-level reporting and deep dives for our Sales organization
- As a part of the centralized BI governance team, own high-impact alignment and standardization projects
across the organization
- Have a highly visible leadership role and be at the heart of the Marketplace 3P Seller recruitment business, interacting with country leaders, BI leaders and executive management across EU, JP and NA
- Own key org-level executive reports that are consumed by our VPs and Directors
- Be one of the key builders of the “Business Insights platform
” that will be used by global sales teams worldwide to access reporting, deep dives, and seller insights, and the “lead generation and prioritization platform
” for the Sales teams. - Have direct impact on all Marketplace (3P) Seller recruitment channels
(direct sales, self-service registration, existing Seller growth) across North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, and countries like South Korea and Singapore where we do not have a marketplace site.
Some background on International Seller Services and our team:
The Marketplace or “Selling on Amazon” business exists in 11 countries, exceeds 40% of Amazon’s total sales, and is growing in a major way. Each year, thousands of businesses join new marketplaces, thereby adding millions of new products. Amazon’s vision is to offer the Earth’s largest product selection and lowest prices to our customers. As the Sales teams within the International Seller Services organization around the world, we deliver on this vision is by recruiting and launching out-of-country Sellers onto Amazon platforms worldwide.
The International Seller Services Business Intelligence & Strategy Team owns the business intelligence support for our business, the BI governance and the central collaboration of key initiatives to support our sales teams in different countries.
We’re after someone who can learn new technologies quickly and who is detail oriented and insists on highest standards every time in a fast-paced environment.