The Team: How often have you had an opportunity to be a founding member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge business problem through innovative technology? Are you passionate about using big data approaches to improving the availability and performance of the cloud? If this sounds intriguing, then we’d like to talk to you about a role on a new AWS team that's tackling a set of problems requiring significant innovation.
The Role: Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment that’s more startup than big company. We’ll need to tackle problems that span a variety of domains: networking, big data analytics, client SDKs, user experience, monitoring and alerting.
Come join us and:
- Gain world class knowledge and expertise on the inner workings of the Internet
- Define Amazon’s Internet monitoring architecture
- Play in piles of data in discovery of patterns that push our understanding and knowledge of Internet performance anomalies
- Build massive real-time systems which inform and drive complex changes across the Internet
- Gain practical experience building incredible software using Amazon Web Services