MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE Company
: Amazon Corporate LLC, an Amazon.com company Position Title
: Data Scientist Location
: Cambridge, MA Position Responsibilities:
Interested in Amazon Echo? We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. Come join us!
As a Data Scientist in our Applied Modeling team, you will be responsible for data-driven improvements to our spoken language understanding models. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of products and services that make use of speech and language technology.
- Ensure data quality throughout all stages of acquisition and processing, including such areas as data sourcing/collection, ground truth generation, normalization, transformation, cross-lingual alignment/mapping, etc.
- Clean, analyze and select data to gauge customer experience
- Build and release models that elevate the customer experience and track impact over time
- Collaborate with colleagues from multidisciplinary science, engineering and business backgrounds.
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions
- Work with engineers to develop efficient data querying and modeling infrastructure for both offline and online use cases