Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced, self-motivated technical program manager to lead our PCI compliance program. This candidate will be an innovative and forward thinking individual who possess in depth knowledge of the Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS), and is a strong leader who can manage compliance across our global business environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to additionally drive execution of highly visible projects having a direct impact to our business and industry. This includes working directly with product, infrastructure and technical teams across the business, as well as critical external stakeholders. This individual must balance strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution, while working through ambiguous problems, identifying and defining micro and macro level challenges and supporting the organization through these changes. Key Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for the following activities:
- Executes a comprehensive PCI audit program which educates infrastructure and technical teams, as well as internal/external stakeholders.
- Defines the PCI program strategy.
- Manages changes to the control environment.
- Develops a working knowledge of the operational processes and controls in place that support all compliance programs.
- Defines, develops, and tracks strategic and tactical projects to ensure process improvement and control implementation projects. This includes the resolution of audit findings and the execution of projects originated from internal assessments.
- Provides end-to-end leadership on how to effectively improve compliance with regulatory, industry and contractual obligations, as well as information security policies and practices as they related to PCI and all other compliance frameworks.