We are looking for proven technology managers with experience in people management, strong technical understanding and the drive and vision to take data center operations to the next level. The candidate will be responsible for overall management of server/network installation, maintenance and decommission of multiple data centers. The successful candidate will have experience managing people, creating, tracking and controlling budgets, devising strategies, mentoring people in all levels, sponsoring projects and proposing technical solutions. The responsibilities include:
· Management of the team of data center technicians that includes all aspect of people and performance management.
· Ensuring effective and efficient management of day to day data center operations.
· Manage and improve the work-flows and through-put for data centers operations.
· Act as the subject expert across all aspect within the scope of role.
· Ensure all operational KPIs and metrics are being measured and met.
· Drive process and technology innovation and automation
· Be passionate about the quality and quantity of services being provided and continuously strive to improve our Customer Experience.
· Management of Large Scale Events (outages) and act as the call leader
· Manage on call rotation and escalations
· Manage and monitor co-location management and monitoring.
· Ensuring data center is compliant with all relevant security policies and procedures.