(Located in Seoul, Korea)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by developing the Enterprise market?
Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As an Account Manager
at Amazon Web Services Korea
you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving adoption, revenue, and market penetration across your assigned accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against accounts coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in assigned accounts.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against accounts plan.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust customer pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.