is the internal creative agency setting design and brand direction for Amazon’s global brand, advertising and online retail websites. Our mission is to be the most customer-centric collective of creative thinkers, dreamers and doers. Who You Are
We are looking for an exceptional production designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will be able to produce work for digital, social, broadcast and print channels. They are highly organized, motivated and experienced in print and web processes with a keen eye, acute attention to detail and a love for the craft of production. They have a strong technical expertise and a seasoned ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders and vendors to ensure the highest quality output. They should be able to work under pressure, turning around projects with tight timelines without error, while having a sense of humor and ability to have fun while working hard. As a key member of the D1 team, the precision that you bring will continually raise the bar in quality, efficiency and workflow. Responsibilities
• Produce high-quality print and web ready files for a wide range of placements, from newspapers and magazines to retail signage, out-of-home and digital applications.
• Collaborate with senior designers and business teams to deliver on-brand graphic solutions to build a superior customer experience.
• Quickly develop iterations of existing ads for new placements with revised dimensions, copy and/or imagery
• Assist in maintaining a library of Amazon brand assets and usage guidelines to make it easy for others to self-serve
• Continually refine production workflow to raise the bar, increase efficiency and ensure precision and timely delivery of assets and mechanicals.
• Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
• Ensure technically sound file construction per specified medium
• Enhance the team knowledge of best design practices and trends graphic design
• Quickly grasp and apply design intent
• Work with cross-functional teams (Art Directors and Project Managers) to deliver high quality work and meet objectives.