As the Sr. Manager for Amazon Devices, you will be responsible for driving monetization post-device purchase. Leveraging the strength of our passionate customer base, you will work with the product management, business intelligence (BI), finance, and CRM organizations to understand customer usage and engagement with Amazon Devices and develop sales programs to increase customer engagement and loyalty.
The ideal candidate will have profit and loss accountability and have led initiatives to improve the economic outcomes of a large business. He or she will know how to leverage data and business intelligence to understand opportunities and develop new, creative strategies to drive customer retention and engagement. They will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep, fluent in customer engagement strategies and program management. They will be a proven cross-functional and business leader. This position will offer unparalleled access to driving economic outcomes in both the near and long-term for a market segment leader.
You are the perfect candidate for this role if:
- You have led sales strategies and demand generation strategies for an e-commerce, subscription, retail business, or CE company
- You use data to make the best decisions for your customer
- You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment
- You enjoy solving problems with innovation and are good at crafting solutions
- You like getting our hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done
- You communicate clearly and effectively with cross functional groups and senior management
- You have the obsession to drive a best-in-class experience across all touch points with a customer