Join the team that brought you the Echo Show, a touch-screen enabled Alexa device that supports video calling, music, weather, and more! Our Echo Software team works on not only the Echo Show but other high-profile consumer electronics products including Fire TV, Kindle, and the Echo family of devices. We’re just getting started, and we’d love to have you join us to bring innovative experiences to millions of customers.
We are looking for talented software engineers in test to join our team. This is an enormous opportunity to help build a testing infrastructure for some of the cutting edge products used every day by people you know. You will be able to build and improve software and tools by translating functional requirements into robust, scalable solutions that work well within the overall system architecture. This is an opportunity to build the automated test infrastructure of your dreams.
- Participate in the testing of large-scale systems, including driving processes to reduce test automation maintenance, as well as improve and simplify quality assurance processes.
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Work closely in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment with software engineers on technical issues related to the development of complex, large-scale systems.
- Provide advice and mentoring to more junior members of the team.