External Job Description:
At Amazon, our businesses continue to grow and expand because of our customer focus, innovative technologies, and world class operations. Driving all of our businesses are talented employees who are strong owners, have the highest standards, and obsess over our customers.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Sr Manager of Leadership Development to support their global Sales, Marketing, and Support organization based in Seattle. The Sr Manager of Leadership Development will focus on building and implementing end to end leadership development programs and learning solutions. This role requires strong client management experience with the design, launch, iteration, and improvement of leadership training and development programs. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build, evolve, and innovate learning solutions across the globe and influence the broader AWS and Amazon global leadership development agenda.
The successful candidate will join a global team of like-minded functional experts reporting into the Director of Leadership Development and Talent Management for. In this role you will partner with AWS business leaders, HRBPs, and the broader Amazon Leadership Development community.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of:
- Thinking Big. How do we build bigger, better, faster? What aren’t we thinking of?
- Diving Deep. Leverage strong analytics to design the leadership development system and influence the agenda. Be comfortable talking about data in a deep and detailed way.
- Invent and Simplify. Appreciate what exists, identify why it works. Then improve it or build something totally different that derives even MORE value.
- Be Right, a Lot. Take different perspectives and business needs, develop a solution that works, and move the ball forward. Support your opinions with sound reasoning grounded in the business.
- Communicating. Share your ideas, listen to others, follow-up, and follow-up again.
- Building relationships. Partner with HR Business Partners and central teams. Share best practices, partner on solutions, and move the organizations forward together.