Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon's Alexa voice service and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Do you like to create high impact training curriculum? Alexa Data Services (ADS) is an organization on track to grow exponentially, and we are looking for innovative learning professionals to design engaging training curriculum for our frontline data associates to expertly transcribe, annotate, and evaluate data to continuously improve the Alexa experience. The Instructional Designer will create and continuously improve learning programs using an array of creative approaches that inspire learners and drive productivity and accuracy.
The ADS Business Excellence (BEx) Quality & Training team is responsible for driving high quality training content for ADS data associates located across the globe. This includes creating engaging process and tool content, including instructor led training, eLearning and self-paced learning, virtual classroom design, building tool kits and study guides, and performance support aids for all ADS global sites.Responsibilities
- Partners with project manager, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs against required training timelines
- Conducts stakeholder and SME interviews to determine, recommend and document project instructional standards, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plan
- Designs and develops course content included but not limited to measurable learning objectives, scenarios, simulations, audio scripts, progress checks, performance evaluations, reference glossaries, and knowledge assessments
- Design and develop new hire and tenured testing and assessments
- Utilizes ADDIE, SAM, Kirkpatrick and other recognized models to rapidly design, develop and publish engaging course content and learning activities for ILT, online and virtual modalities with continuous evaluation/improvement cycles for the course content
- Adapt instructional materials created for one format to another format (usually from face-to-face to eLearning and virtual)
- Revise and rewrite course content based on data illustrating ROI or efficacy of training modules
- Manage training content/updates residing on SharePoint or other content management systems
- Upload, test and maintain content to an LMS
- May coach and mentor less experienced staff
- May manage contractors on larger projects
- May review the tooling and training deliverables being created
- International travel may be required up to 10%