As we continue to improve and evolve the customer experiences for Amazon shoppers, we are looking for an experienced and visionary Principal Product Manager who will own building the future direction for how Amazon categorizes and manages products for customer discovery. In this role, you will help develop and drive business strategy and product vision and have a high degree of ownership in critical features and user experiences.
The role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with UX, software engineering, third party developers, and executive stakeholders. We are looking for someone with deep customer and developer focus as well as passion for and an established track record in mobile and web application development, developer advocate, and consumer technology. A successful candidate should be able to manage the tactical tasks of delivering products while simultaneously defining and driving strategic product planning for forward looking initiatives.
- Develop vision, strategy, and roadmap for Browse's product classification flywheel across our product lines
- Define product and business requirements to deliver on our strategy and vision
- Create buy-in for the product/feature vision and strategy both internally and with key external partners
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, developers, schedule, performance and cost
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to deliver the best product for our customers and developers