The Health, Safety, Sustainability Security and Compliance (HS3C) HR team is seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to support our rapidly growing employee base. Together with the HS3C HR Leader, you will be instrumental in building and driving HR programs and initiatives for multiple compliance functions within the global HS3C organization. Whether coaching your clients on leading their teams, or developing innovative solutions and programs to deliver results for our business, you will be a champion of Amazon’s culture and values, partnering with your clients to help them build, grow and keep Earth’s best talent.
We are tackling a variety of challenges, and we cover numerous HR domains. You will play an active role in supporting new and existing employees in the employment lifecycle as well as translating business and functional requirements into concrete employee related deliverables. Along the way, we guarantee that you’ll learn a ton, have fun with this enthusiastic and innovative client group, and make a positive impact on millions of people.
This role will work closely with our HS3C employees, leaders and HR team in our Seattle office and across the globe to provide world-class HR support in a variety of areas including performance management, compensation, training and development, employee relations, retention, and engagement. The Sr. HRBP role is critical in creating and executing our people initiatives, providing great internal HR support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement across a diverse employee base. Successful candidates will demonstrate:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Coaching, consulting and mentoring entry-level employees up to senior level managers
- Success in creating and driving effective development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive, fun, strength-based work environment
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves"
- A strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization and create partnerships with the HR Centers of Excellence a Global HR Partners
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- For us, key strengths are recognized as: flexibility, organization, partnership, business acumen, fantastic communication skills, sense of humor, and huge amounts of drive