Amazon Customer Relationships is a new program focused on creating outstanding features for families, acquiring customers across various target demographics, and growing an exciting new business initiative in the family space on the web, mobile, and devices.
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. We work every day to surprise and delight our customers through smart and purposeful design. Your work should not only reflect that ideal, but raise the bar to create a world-class experience. Your work will be seen by millions of people each day across Amazon’s homepage, product detail pages, email, and mobile marketing channels.
We are seeking an exceptional Visual Designer to join the Customer Relationships team at Amazon. A successful candidate will be talented, dynamic and self-directed. In this role, you will design creative content and support an onsite and social media plan that reaches our key demographic and encourages them to use our services, building customer trust and driving additional purchasing on Amazon. You will need to understand our customers deeply, know their motivations and interest, and translate that knowledge into compelling, meaningful content. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and ground-breaking new initiative focused on reaching and engaging customers in innovative ways.
The ideal candidate must have experience working in an iterative process and efficiently incorporate creative direction and feedback. In addition to strong design skills, a candidate must have strong organizational skills, web expertise, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. Responsibilities
- Create merchandising and marketing campaigns that elevate Amazon’s Customer Relationships brand across multiple marketing channels
- Understand and respond to performance data (metric tests, usability studies), and steer the direction of future creative designs
- Understand user experience best practices for web design and mobile interactions
- Use current and future marketing channels to inform and delight our customers
- Present and defend visual design solutions to leadership and business partners
- Collaborate with the Amazon design community at large to ensure consistent brand use across multiple marketing channels
- Grow team knowledge of best design practices and trends in web and graphic design
- Work with various categories to refresh/improve Amazon Customer Relationships presence in their categories