Want to change the way people watch TV? About Amazon Channels
Amazon Video is fast becoming one of the major global players in digital entertainment. We are changing the way millions of customers enjoy movies and TV shows through Amazon Prime, new releases for rent or purchase, and subscriptions through Amazon Channels. Amazon Channels, launched in 2015, is an OTT platform that supports distributing video channels like HBO, Showtime and Starz without a cable subscription on the Amazon Video platform.
We are seeking a talented Sr. Program Manager to own the strategy and execution for how Amazon Channels works with our Advertising and Marketing teams. You will work closely with the Partner Management team to understand the needs of our partners and develop ad and marketing products that will deliver on their objectives. At Amazon, you will be working in one of the world's largest and most complex data environments. In this role, you will be responsible for evaluating data to determine how we can maximize business results and profits through advertising, merchandising, and marketing. Duties & Responsibilities will include:
· The ability to understand business goals, system platforms and processes and recommend new approaches and products
· Writing Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Strong project management and analytical skills; ability to lead projects at a network level to influence and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution, analysis and achievement of the right results.
· Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
· The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills a must.