Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice.
This role reports to the leader for the household organization group and will own product management for how customers use voice to organize their lives, such as calendar integration and to-do lists.
· Lead the development of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
· Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
· Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
· Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
· Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals