At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of display advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We are just getting started but can see our way to building a large and impactful business making a significant contribution to the Amazon flywheel.
A strategically important part of our charter is to enable thousands of advertisers with effective, easy to manage display advertising available via self-service tools. These programs will enable advertisers to drive discoverability and demand for their products. We are looking for a visionary CRM manager to build out a suite of campaign management and workflow tools, both internal and external facing, which enable advertisers to launch campaigns that meet and exceed their business goals. You will work closely with engineering, product, platforms and client services teams to find the right balance between protecting customer experience and enabling advertisers and powerful advertising performance.
To be successful in this role you'll need to be comfortable working with a high level of ambiguity. You'll need to use your analytics, business skills and raw smarts to solve complex problems and exercise great judgment. You'll work closely with global product management and client services teams to understand the needs of advertisers in all markets we operate in to develop a cohesive roadmap which zeros in on the most impactful levers enabling advertisers to create and manage high-performance display advertising. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced manager to take the ambiguity of a new business and transform it into a large, world-class scalable system with a well-defined roadmap of sophisticated services that touch thousands of advertisers and multiple countries.
As a member of the global Scaled Services team you will be both influential in building new internal and external tools across a large advertising business, and taking direct accountability for our large and expanding CRM system. We are looking for someone who has good judgment, can bring structure to undefined problems, easily move been the nitty-gritty details and the big picture while moving fast.
- Roadmap development and prioritization in partnership with the platform, product, and tools teams
- Be an expert in understanding advertiser and customer needs
- Create effective mechanisms for understanding feature level opportunity size continually focusing engineering resources on the most impactful investments
- Manage the maintenance and evolution of our Salesforce system, directly managing the team of engineers and administrators who support our CRM.
- Act as a technical lead to review and make design and implementation suggestions
- Maintain working knowledge of new CRM functionality to identify what impact it may have on the user base
- Ensure best-in-class security standards are developed and maintained
- Develop mechanisms for ensuring roadmap transparency and effective support for the many users of the CRM system and related workflows.
- Communicate departmental status with various stakeholders with regular cadence