Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
We are seeking an experienced Consultant Enablement Leader to partner with our Professional Services (ProServe) stakeholders, to land and execute against our Field Enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our Professional Services Teams from the initial onboarding of new consultants through to continuous new service roll-outs across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The Consultant Enablement Leader will be responsible for ensuring that the Professional Services organization is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively consultant and implent on AWS’s current and newest service offerings. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of consultant customer dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive field enablement plan. This individual will work very closely with the field leader for each area. The ideal candidate would have several years in Field Training, Enablement or Consultant capacity. And would have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position will work with the several cross-functional partners supporting enablement of Professional Services such as Business Development, Marketing, Solution Architects and the Partner team. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform detailed needs assessments in coordination with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Partner team and Operations. Translate business needs into a enablement plan for each Professional Services Leader.
· Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional Professional Services enablement programs.
· Plan and participate in train-the-trainer training activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, weekly sales training, consultancy skills and tools training.
· Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for Professional Services activities throughout the year.
· Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for Professional Services enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
· Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of Professional Services investments.
· Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.