Ads Placement Team are looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead the strategic vision and roadmap for growing advertising marketplace where Amazon shoppers and advertisers interact. In this role, you will have end-to-end product ownership from product vision, feature inception and development. You will collaborate closely with engineering, data sciences, economists, and various Amazon advertising programs to grow Amazon’s advertising marketplace. Specific areas of focus include developing 2nd price auction mechanism, and enhancing ads relevance and revenue measurement models. This is a high impact leadership position that requires vision and initiative, as well as domain knowledge and product management discipline.
Your responsibilities will be
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Define business requirements and impacts.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Measure and analyze existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to customers