Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Join the compliance team supporting our rapidly growing and evolving payments business, and help us make history!
In this role you will apply your experience with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws and regulations to:
· Promote a collaborative culture of compliance, providing AML subject matter expertise to business and operations teams.
· Assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in keeping abreast of changes in state and federal AML laws and regulations, and help make necessary adjustments to internal policies, procedures, and controls.
· Participate in the design and delivery of AML training programs, large and small in scale, including coaching and mentoring.
· Assist with maintenance of AML program documentation, including policies, procedures, and reporting recordkeeping.
· Conduct onboarding and ongoing customer due diligence.
· Conduct, and perform quality control relative to, a variety of investigation types, including suspicious activity, sanctions, and enhanced due diligence.
· Prepare and submit internal and external reports and regulatory filings related to the AML program.
· Manage daily escalation queues, handling complex or exception cases from business and operations teams.
· Identify, escalate, and participate in addressing, policy and program exceptions.
· Participate in process improvement, identifying and implementing best practices in effective and innovative ways.