Help shape the future of digital entertainment with Amazon! Our mission is to change the way customers around the world consume video entertainment, offering customers in every country in the world the broadest selection of premium video, available within a single experience and accessible across all devices. To help us fulfill this mission, we are looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Sr Marketing Manager to manage Prime Video’s above-the-line (ATL) and paid display ad marketing in new territories.
This role works closely with our launch marketing team to support the launch of new Amazon Original or exclusive-to-Amazon TV shows and movies onto our service, and with our Global Mass Advertising Team to develop effective advertising campaigns with an emphasis on detailed execution, rigorous optimization, and customer insight. ATL activity is biased toward TV and online video but may include bursts of activity across Outdoor, Radio and Cinema. You will also work with marketing agencies to purchase display inventory on third party exchanges, directly with key publishers and Living Room device partners to run campaigns across web, mobile and devices, including major game consoles and Smart TVs. The ATL/Display Manager’s goals are to acquire new customers to our service, engage customers with Prime Video’s original and exclusive content, and increase our brand and content awareness.
The successful candidate will have shown that they can work autonomously and be as comfortable handling details as they are thinking big. Candidates must also be highly quantitative with strong attention to detail, resulting in accurate measurement of the impact of their marketing campaigns that they use to drive consistent performance improvement and achieve their goals at effective costs. Key Responsibilities
- Manage Prime Video's above-the-line and paid display budget and campaigns in new territories.
- Measure impact on Prime Video business metrics; reach, awareness, signup, and streams.
- Manage a continuous, meticulously-planned and documented testing plan which delivers consistent channel growth and performance improvements against key metrics.
- Manage internal, agency and other external relationships to run campaigns across a wide array of networks and mediums, reaching maximum current and potential customers.
- Partner on marketing plans to support Amazon Originals, exclusives, and other high priority content in new and innovative ways with other channel owners on the Prime Video marketing team.
- Drive the implementation of new scalable, cost-efficient campaigns.
- Brief above-the-line creative to Creative team/agency. Ensure creative output reflects performance data
- Develop strong internal relationships with our product management and technical organizations to drive customer experience and marketing improvements in our mobile applications.