Would you like to build the AWS Cloud Computing business in the US Department of Defense (DoD) and Air Force? Would you like to be part of a team focused on cloud transformation and adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with key DoD customers, systems integrators and solutions providers who are reinventing their IT strategy by adopting and delivering cloud computing solutions?
As a Senior Sales Executive for Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services and build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc).
In this role, you will:
- Develop a growing book of business across the USAF.
- Drive business and technical relationships and close business at a rapid rate by helping to define, identify, and pursue key opportunities.
- Establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer’s mission and the environment.
- Have day-to-day interactions with these agencies.
- Have both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at senior military and civilian levels.
- Have a technical background that enables them to easily interact with staff officers, contracting officials, software developers, and architects. Have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Be able to travel as necessary.