Amazon is a global organization at the forefront of the digital economy and offers a great opportunity for a dynamic and experienced indirect tax person to ensure that the international tax team provides top class support to our global operations. The Senior Manager will be expected to provide international indirect tax consulting support to the business and will manage work with internal and external business partners.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment, this is the role for you. Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as indirect tax lead for specific business lines and projects, providing quality and timely guidance
- Ensure new projects launch with indirect tax compliance requirements and processes implemented, minimizing risk and exposure to penalties
- Liaise with advisors and tax authorities on matters relating to the Amazon business
- Analyze and support legislative changes in the indirect tax field that impact Amazon
- Promote indirect tax awareness and knowledge including training, and liaising with business and tax partners on changes to systems, policies and processes
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation