Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Command Center Manager, who is passionate, thinks globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry and within the Amazon Services Seller Support Team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing scheduling processes that align our Associate's schedules to meet our Seller’s needs. They will also possess an analytic, statistical and optimization background to enable tactical workforce planning. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate and proactive intervention, as well as short term scheduling management and planning (1-16 weeks in advance).Provides leadership, direction and hands-on management of WFM Team members.
· Monitor intraday performance of call volume and staffing levels across multiple locations, to ensure ongoing service performance is maintained, identifying and responding to periods which require remediation tactics (e.g. adjusting schedules, canceling offline activates, posting extra hours).
- Recognize and initiate escalation process for outages and other crisis events, in coordination with ReadyNet Command Center, and initiates appropriate tactics to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Adjust routing schemes and realign resources to optimize coverage and service based on skill set and priority, across multiple sites.
- Coordinate with outsourced service providers daily, to ensure staffing performance is meeting or exceeding acceptable standards.
- Work closely with WFM site leads to ensure cohesive and consistent practices and policies.
- Act as first-level approver of escalated requests to WFM.
- Lead daily performance reviews with captive and partner sites.
- Provide impact analysis for outages, staffing shortages, and other unplanned events.
- Directs the daily activities and provide coaching and development to WFM staff.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.