Do you enjoy solving very complex problems with simplest solutions? Are you excited building large-scale distributed systems? Would you like to help us move forward scaling with the cloud? Do you want to learn about the systems that make the internet faster?
Amazon CloudFront is seeking a Technical Program Manager to lead high-impact, cross-functional projects across our next-generation platform. The TPM role requires hands-on project management skills, deep technical expertise, and excellent leadership skills. She or he will be responsible for collecting business and system requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications, driving project schedules from design to release, and managing the production launch.
A successful candidate must be able to:
- Interact with Project Leads, Technical Product Managers, Technical Program Managers, multiple Development & infrastructure teams to define and deliver complex features.
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of the large, complex projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
- • Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.