The Demand Generation Program Manager is a vital role to develop and manage global campaigns for AWS Training & Certification. This person will work closely with global marketing teams and Training & Certification to create, build, deliver and report on targeted outbound and inbound campaigns to generate awareness and adoption of training and certification programs.
The ideal candidate will take an analytical approach to problem solving, and have a proven track record in building and executing strategic lead generation campaigns that drive acquisition and adoption of training customers. This person will have experience working within cross-functional organizations to develop integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include email, webinars, digital advertising, paid media, and social networking. Responsibilities
· Create, execute and optimize lead generation programs in partnership with training and certification to drive awareness and adoption of training and certification programs globally.
· Take the lead on project planning for sales campaigns, including sales readiness, targeting and list acquisition, email/digital marketing strategy, tracking and measurement.
· Develop demand generation strategy for training classes to drive audience acquisition.
· Manage overall programs budget and work with cross-functional digital marketing and advertising team members to execute campaigns.
· Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
· Facilitate marketing campaign prioritization in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and develop a consistent planning and campaign management process.
· Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs globally to provide transparency for and create alignment with key stakeholders.
*Location for this role is flexible within Seattle or San Francisco office locations.