- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10 years enterprise IT application experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, infrastructure engineering, or systems architecture.
- Knowledge and/or experience in one or more of the following:
- Deep knowledge of the Windows Server Operating System and
- Designing or managing a large SQL Server implementation
- Designing or managing a large Active Directory implementation
- Developing high quality, enterprise scale software products
- Managing highly available data center operations with
responsibility for infrastructure robustness, including networking,
server hardware and storage
- Application, server, and network security
- Load balancing and clustering of Windows Servers and
- Data center migration, especially involving Windows Servers and
complex Windows workloads