Do you want to help shape the future of running compute servers on the Amazon Web Services cloud?
We are hiring Software Development Engineers to make Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) the best place to run enterprise class workloads. As part of our team you will help build next generation services that simplifies how our customers and partners configure and manage their Windows and Linux workloads on the cloud. You will closely work with various pre-release Amazon technologies and build services that handles large scale, highly available distributed systems.
We are looking for Software Development Engineers who are passionate about working in cutting edge technologies, bring deep technical knowledge, experience with distributed systems to drive technical design and implement end-end solutions. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced software engineer excited to work on cloud scale software and a proven track record of architecting and building software in Java/Linux, golang and/or C#/Windows. This role focusses on providing a great EC2 manageability experience to enterprise customers that can scale up to cloud. Working with large-scale distributed foundational services is a key part of this role.
- Be very hands-on and part of engineering team's day-to-day developer activities
- Architecture, design, proof-of-concepts and implement projects end to end with high quality
- Ability to handle complex projects, large area of scope and complete ownership
- Communicating with customers, technical teams and defining technical strategy
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies.