Amazon EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) has completely changed the way companies of all sizes obtain, use and pay for compute resources. Customers around the world rely on EC2 to provide elastic, high performance, secure and cost effective resources to scale their infrastructure to keep up with their changing business needs.
The Amazon EC2 team is growing rapidly, and is seeking a Senior Product Manager with experience building internet scale platforms. This product leader will define, own and drive the delivery and adoption of new services, capabilities and user experiences which enable customers, of all sizes, to easily and efficiently scale their business on EC2.
Key objectives include:
· Define and drive creative, detailed product definition of new capabilities which will delight customers
· Engage with customers through a variety of channels, to understand their needs and serve as their advocate
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational load
· Work closely with engineering teams and UX to deliver products to market
· Drive product launches by working across all areas of the business like marketing, executives, and other team members