You have hundreds of thousands of hosts, hundreds of millions of lines of code, billions of online transactions, and one of the most visited sites on the Internet. Join a team to help secure it! At Amazon, we obsess over our customers and maintaining their trust. To earn that trust in an environment as vast and varied as Amazon’s requires the applied skills of smart security engineers and experienced, innovative security leaders willing to tackle never-before-seen challenges at dizzying scales.
As a member of the Security Analytics team for Amazon Information Security you will be joining a team of talented and energetic security professionals responsible for detecting and analyzing information security threats across Amazon and its subsidiaries.
Think you have what it takes? Keep reading.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Research, identify, and create new ways of applying data science for security relevant detections.
- Work closely with partner teams to extend data capabilities, understand where automation necessary.
- Create new, analyze existing, and improve all detection models.
- Develop focused detections based on threat intelligence.
- Mentor and foster data science amongst interested collaborative teams.
If you are excited about the challenges and opportunities described here and you have the background, education, and experience to excel in the tasks outlined, we’d love to talk with you further about our company, the team, and how you are uniquely qualified to join us!