Do you want to define the future of digital identity and impact how millions of people interact online every day? If so, we are the place for you.
Identity Services owns the identity and account information for all users of Amazon's e-Commerce Platform, whether they are buyers, sellers or AWS developers across all platforms. We also manage external products like Login with Amazon- enabling our 215 million active users to sign-in to 3rd party sites and apps. Our highly available systems manage hundreds of millions of records, and serve millions of service requests per hour.
Every aspect of Amazon’s business interacts with our systems, if our systems are not up and running the company stops, and if we're not rapidly delivering new, easy to use features the whole company slows down. We're the hub of Amazon's massive, worldwide service-oriented architecture.
Identity Services is looking for engineers that want to solve tough problems, such as:
- How to ensure a seamless experience across web, mobile devices, devices in the living room, and beyond?
- How do customers sign-in on devices without keyboards?
- What is the future of sign-in and how do we move beyond passwords?
You don’t just think about these problems—you have a vision of how to solve them. You help design, architect, and implement the solutions.
The Software Engineer position is a technical role that creates simple elegant solutions to complex problems. Typical responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and enhance key components of business-critical software systems
- Impact current and future products and technology
- Collaborate with top-notch engineers, technical product/program managers and business owners