Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a baseline knowledge of programming and application/web development, have a desire to communicate technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we’d like to speak with you. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as an Associate Technical Trainer on the AWS Training & Certification team in the United States. You will have high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is comfortable speaking in public to audiences ranging in size from 10-20 people. In addition, some hands-on experience or exposure to Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of software architecture and virtualization technologies is desired.Here are some other qualities we are looking for: Be great fun to work with
. At AWS, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes.
You will deliver training content to developers, administrators, architects, and partners to drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching, with enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills allowing you to proven technology training experience. Have a strong understanding of computing solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the computing industry. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new skills. You will help identify areas of existing architectural collateral that are incorrect or need updating in order to ensure customers can create world-class solutions built on AWS. Roles and Responsibilities may include
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge around AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS
- Assist and lead training sessions for customers considering or already using AWS
- Assist in developing & maintaining technical training content, lab exercises, presentations, and accompanying materials.
- Assist with delivery of classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule.
- Collaborate with experienced solutions architects, instructional trainers and consultants to craft and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS technical community