As an Agile system architect you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our needs as a developer of a world class cloud computing service provider. You will be responsible for design, develop and sustain PLM related application systems developed primarily using Oracle/Agile platform, Java and Oracle. This position will also serve to promote best practices and internal business processes with relation to change management and general PLM functions. We are looking for an individual who is responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must be motivated to work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive change, and long for the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems.
Agile System Administrator’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical system solutions for PLM systems primarily using Agile. The candidate should have a broad understanding of supply chain and PLM and will be able to provide solution to business process and requirements in terms of new design, configuration and business process change for implementation and/or extending of existing applications and will be able to lead IT process improvement initiatives
- Work closely with the Agile team and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations.
- Design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements. Review and approve technical specifications and conduct code walk-through.
- Develop test plans to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements including but not limited to developing test scripts, setting up test data, and assisting with activities relating to unit, performance, integration, conversion and cut-over testing, particularly packaged application configurations.
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes
- Provide technical (Level 2/Level 3) support for applications. Support the users and Agile analyst in troubleshooting both application and business process issues