The Lumberyard team aspires to help game developers create the highest quality games, engage massive communities of fans, and connect their games to the vast compute and storage of the cloud. We’re looking for pioneers who can imagine and deliver world-class technology for tomorrow’s most celebrated games. If you’re excited about the opportunity to invent and build with the entire sandbox of Amazon’s ecosystem, including AWS and Twitch, we want to talk to you.
We are currently looking for a Developer Account Manager or Producer within the Lumberyard Developer Support group. This individual will be the main point of contact for external White Glove customers & vendors for all things Lumberyard and facilitate resolution of customer issues via hands-on technical troubleshooting as well as timely escalation into various development teams. The successful candidate will be a strong self-starter, thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment, have a demonstrated ability to solve technical challenges, and be able to credibly coordinate between teams of technical resources and business stakeholders.
As a Developer Account Manager, you must possess customer-facing skills that enable you to represent Lumberyard well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. You will leverage your broad game development experience, troubleshooting application, network, design, and architectural challenges. You will work across customer organizations to ensure customers’ game projects are well designed and scale to their needs leveraging Lumberyard and other Amazon services to their fullest. In this role, you will also act as the voice of the customer within Lumberyard to escalate problems and to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
* Champion and advocate for customers within Lumberyard (be their voice)
* Troubleshoot & solve technical issues while working directly with Lumberyard engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
* Provide detailed reviews of game project integrations, service disruptions, detailed pre-launch planning, support SLAs and other metrics (strong focus on reporting)
* Analyze and present operational reviews to customer leadership
* Standard Operating Procedures development and roll-out, especially related to new process creation, improving efficiency, scalability, etc