Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer - centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Within Amazon, the Seller Support Organization’s goal is to enable sellers of any size by helping them build the business they want. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform on a worldwide scale. Seller Support strives to predict our Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
The Seller Support Associate
acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners, so to our Sellers- you ARE
Amazon. Seller Support Associates are expected to work with Sellers and other teams within Amazon to troubleshoot seller issues, address chronic systems issues, and provide process improvement suggestions.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers
- Continually builds platform and business knowledge to better serve our sellers
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor by portraying the company in a positive light
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by identifying proper escalation paths
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Works independently and collaboratively by using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- This is a full time and direct hire position with Amazon.com
- Classes planned to begin January of 2018