Interested in Amazon Alexa? Come join us as we’re working on expanding Alexa’s skills and capabilities.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will collaborate closely with the Product Management, Software Development Engineering, User Experience Design, and Customer Support groups to understand the product vision, requirements and customer usage models and develop appropriate test strategies. As the QAM for the Alexa Communications Mobile organization, you will be setting the QA org's technical vision and roadmap, developing and tracking project schedules.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager has a strong customer focus and is obsessed with continuous quality improvement; they are experienced and highly committed to creating world class automation for feature testing and regression; they are able to develop and drive a high-level strategy, as well as to take a hands-on approach to implementing that strategy. They are dedicated to building a strong and highly performant team. This individual will need to identify strategies for ensuring quality across a large scale device matrix, measuring and optimizing for battery, data and memory usage, and field testing of audio and video call quality across various countries. Responsibilities
· Collaborating with the business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
· Understanding how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and developing QA approaches that fit the overall strategy.
· Responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
· Overseeing the development and execution of test plans, monitoring and reporting on test execution and quality metrics.
· Working with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery
· The successful candidate is an experienced but hands-on manager who can build an organization and ensure it performs.