• Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
• Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
• Experience developing in a Linux environment
• Experience with data analysis in large-scale No-SQL environments (ex. Dynamo DB) is a plus.
• Experience with asynchronous communication architectures involving SNS, SQS, etc. is a plus.
• Experience with AWS products like EC2, S3, RDS is a plus.
• Familiarity with payment processing, ledger, or accounting systems
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation