Come surround yourself with people who are extraordinarily smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success. Amazon’s technology business has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services. Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS), you have the chance to help individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
As a Cloud Support Engineer, you will provide technical support to a wide range of external customers as they build high-demand applications on top of our services. You will be at the forefront of Cloud technologies with interactions with the full breadth of AWS services. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world
- Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events