- MBA or Master’s degree
- 5+ years in the entertainment industry and experience launching products in multiple countries
- 2+ years experience working on voice assistants and/or voice driven applications
- Passion for creating innovative solutions for music lovers
- Experience delivering consumer software products and services in a high growth environment
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with mobile technology, web services and back-end application infrastructure
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation