Fire TV is the #1 best-selling streaming media player in the U.S. As we grow our product selection, we are looking for a visionary Senior Product Manager to help define the software feature set for our new Amazon Fire TV Edition, Smart TV software product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to ‘think around corners’ to help develop the business strategy and product vision, and you will lead the definition and development of critical features and user experiences. The role is inherently cross-functional: You will work closely with a high-energy team consisting of software engineering, user experience, device marketing, customer service, and executive team members. This role is a good fit for someone creative, who has strong customer focus and ‘product sense’, combined with an established track record in consumer technology products, connected devices, and a real passion for TV and video entertainment.
- Develop the software vision and road map and for one or more new product initiatives
- Define the product- and business requirements
- Align key internal and external partners around the vision and roadmap
- Lead prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, schedule, performance and cost
- Identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and/or technical goals