Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Amazon Media Group (AMG) is seeking a high energy, organized, multitasker to manage Ad Operations including the execution of digital advertising campaigns across the Amazon stable of products.
The Ad Ops Specialist (AOS) is responsible for the execution and implementation of some of the most exciting, innovative and complex digital advertising products AMG has to offer. The AOS will be the technical and operations expert of the organization and will not only work closely with internal partners to ensure flawless execution of our clients' campaigns, but will also have a key focus on improving processes and tools, ruthlessly driving efficiencies to allow us to better deliver best in class customer service. In addition, the AOS will be responsible for standardizing, documenting and training internal teammates on trafficking procedures as well as troubleshooting and escalation support responsibilities. The ideal candidate must be willing to work hard in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
- Collaborate with offshore operations teams to ensure accurate and timely execution of trafficking and other operational requests. Review weekly key performance indicators and ensure adherence to SLAs and error rate goals.
- Provide day to day support, monitoring the health of queues and providing updates across management teams.
- Create, update and maintain standard operating procedure documentation and other training materials. Procure and implement feedback from partner teams regarding SOP usability.
- Partner with internal teams to conduct trainings. Help establish network of subject matter experts within partner teams including Campaign/Account Management and Sales.
- Cultivate expertise in operations area of focus. Act as point of contact for offshore teams and provide escalation support when necessary.
- Work with product teams to provide user acceptance testing support for new product releases to ensure they are operationally scalable ahead of release.
- Pinpoint top areas of waste within ops processes, prioritize and escalate to project management and developer teams.